Your privacy is important to Music4Music.org and Music4music2.org. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. No information will ever be given out to a third party unless a court order requests that we do so.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Music4Music.org and/or Music4music2.org websites. At registration we collect information necessary our "Artists" and "Listeners" as follows:
Artists will provide the following:
First & Last Name (optional)
Listeners will provide the following:
How We Use Your Information as an "Artist"
1. Your user name is used to identify you uniquely in our database.
2. Your user name helps others to find your music and your profile when performing a search.
3. You may login with your email or your username.
4. We may use your email to contact you occasionally for feedback or any other information we need to share with you.
How We Use Your Information as a "Listener"
1. Your email is used to identify you uniquely in our database and for login purposes.
2. We may use your email to contact you occasionally for feedback or any other information we need to share with you.
None of this information will shared with third parties, except when required by law. In such a case we will make every effort to notify you immediately of our mandatory duty to do so.
Our Commitment to Your Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to us at Music4Music.org and MusicforMusic2.org.
For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Also, if we hear of, are informed of, or are witness to any illegal activity with, to, or directed at children, we will promptly report such parties to the proper authorities for prosecution, and will otherwise immediately notify all potentially affected members as may be appropriate and if allowed under the circumstances.